Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our field trip yesterday

Yesterday, the teacher took us to the job fair. We met at the Don Mills subway station at 9:30am. Then we took the subway to the Union subway station. We arrived the job fair centre at 10:00. There were many people in the hall. A young girl told me some informations about my field, and she asked me to give her my E_mail address. She said that she would send me more informations about my field.


When I filled in a form, I heard a person spoke Mandrain. I thought many Chinese went to the job fair. But when I put up my head. I was really surprise, because he was Canadian, not Chinese. I was excited, I asked him how long he had studied Mandrain. He said three years. I wonder why he can speak Mandrain so fluncy. So I talked with him about ten minutes. He said he had taught english in Taiwan for three years. After class, nobody spoke English only Mandrain. But his Mandrain was really good. When I talked with him, I spoke in normal speed and I changed several topics, he never said "pardon" and he understood very well. He seldom had the accent. Even he can write Mandrain, he explain his chinese name to me, he knew the meaning of his name very well. I thought it was great after I studied english three years I can speak english fluncy .

No comments:

Post a Comment